- Re-invent your current wardrobe through styling to create up to 50 new looks. No shopping necessary.
- A “look book” will be created for quick outfit retrieval.
- A “fill in the holes” shopping list to be created during the styling process. Learn exactly what is missing in your closet.
- Overwhelmed by the NYC shopping scene? Find the best places to go for your budget and body type. Learn expert shopping and styling tips.
- A personal shopping itinerary will be created based on a pre-service phone consultation.
- Style up to 25 looks. Bring all of your new stylish knowledge home to your own closet and be your very own fashion expert!
I am such a bad ass. No seriously, I am. At least I can style myself that way… Everything print and color on the bottom half is VERY in this season, so how could I resist these silk leopard drawstring pants? I couldn’t.
I picked these up while I was in Chicago at Nordstrom Rack. They are Vince Camuto and they are comfy as hell. How could they not be, they look like stylish pajamas. Anyone can wear these if they have the confidence.
They key to styling them is that they have to be the ONLY focal point of your look. Meaning, everything else you have on has to be basic in pattern and neutral in color. You can play with textures and materials like I did with the leather bomber from Loehmann’s. Add crazy accessories if you need a little more pop like I always do. This is actually one necklace with 5 strands from an antique shop. You too can be a bad ass if you follow these rules.